• Working on a variety of client projects using the latest web technologies
• Being involved in all aspects of the app development process
• Working to a well-defined app delivery process
• Creating apps from a bright, breezy office in the heart of Bristol
Key Skills: node.js, amazon web services, MySQL, angular.js
• Experience with modern front-end frameworks such as React / Angular.js, and build tools such as Webpack or Gulp
• Experience building Web Applications & APIs with Node.js, an awareness of the npm ecosystem, and an understanding of API design
• Solid working knowledge of Git.
• You know how to craft beautiful interfaces from static mockups using HTML5 & CSS3
• You should have used CSS preprocessors such as SASS
• You should be able to write clear, maintainable unit tests for both your client and server code.
• Knowledge of back-end architecture, experience integrating with RESTful APIs & external services
• An understanding of both NoSQL, and traditional relational databases
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...