Leading Digital Agency/Product House
An excellent opportunity a highly experienced and talented Creative Director to join the leadership team of an award winning Global Digital agency. You will be responsible for inspiring, developing and growing the team of UX and Visual Designer as well as leading the creative client engagement.
You will have grown up in either or both UX and Visual Design and understand both in depth, both in terms of history, practice and trends. You will be opinionated enough to take a radical stance on what design means, what it can achieve, and how it works in partnership with development, engineering and project approaches.
You will understand the evolution of approaches and design positions through user experience, customer experience, experience design, service design and product design.
· Accountability for strategy, commercial and cultural indicators (shared with rest of leadership team)
· Accountability for Design for the team and company
· Line Management and career development of UX and Visual Design Directors
· Overall leadership of the Design Disciplines and representing both Design and the whole agency ethos externally in opinion, events, business development etc
· Deep collaboration with Development, Project and Strategy disciplines to drive a one team, mutually supportive team environment, with a standardised way of working
· Explore and highlight new tools and approaches, and identify team development requirements, training and coaching
· Continuously measure and identify opportunities to improve our methods and work
· Branding authority
· Design thinking authority
· UX and Visual Design authority
· Design Research authority
· Client facing experience
· Strong storyteller and presenter – a compelling communicator of concepts and desired outcomes
· A strong background and heritage in hands on design
· A strong background in team development, coaching and advocacy of team self-determination
· A proven ability to size and scope projects, as well as plan design activities
· Passionate about (and literate in) new technologies
· Be honest, direct and take ownership of your work
· Have a strong eye for opportunities, challenges, and for details
· Play well with others, we’ve got a fantastic team to work with
· Know how to articulate your ideas to clients and to the team
· Be a tinkerer and explorer, don’t be afraid to question
· Be interested, be interesting, we love variety
· Team-based, nurturing, opinionated, emotionally intelligent and highly engaging and motivated
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...