Developer in Test
Salary: £80K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London – Central
This role is for a good all-round Senior Developer in test experienced with mobile and web test automation. You’ll need to be delivery focused and design solutions that address both team and business requirements. We'll grow you, keep you motivated and ensure you have fun along the way.
As a Senior member of the team, you’ll be an expert in test practices, as well as providing coaching and support to the development, test and product teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and build automation framework components that enable test implementation across web and mobile channels
• Code framework components in JAVA or Swift and a backend language
• Implement and configure open source tools such as Cucumber, WebDriver and Appium.
• Co-ordinate the test lifecycle with release automation processes
• Design and document test code standards
The skills & experience required:
• Three years of experience in software quality assurance
• Experience with either WebDriver, Appium or Cucumber
• Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies
• Testing within a mature agile and continuous delivery environment
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...