Digital Channel Optimisation Manager
£55,000 plus bonus and benefits.
An excellent opportunity for a commercially focused Digital Marketer who has experience of driving performance across multiple channels.
You would work within a centralised Digital Marketing team and this team is integral to driving revenues across their Digital Business and you’ll be involved in developing and delivering commercial strategies, combining your expertise and knowledge of marketing and digital product and proposition development to influence commercial decisions at the highest level.
• Developing and creating product, segment and channel plans, targets, key performance indicators and commercial performance goals
• Using data and analytics led insight to build plans and roadmaps to optimise key customer journeys via test and learn methodology
• Identifying customer needs and developing segmented targeting and omni-channel contact strategies to support commercial plans and product teams to increase growth through all channels
• Tracking sales forecasts and providing the data driven view of business opportunities for Barclays UK
• Building strong relationships with the product, channel, marketing, personalisation and business proposition teams to drive through plans and strategy
• Confidence in engaging with senior stakeholders
• The ability to evaluate economic, market and customer trends affecting the business and its customers
• An understanding of customer centric communication techniques
• Experience in the delivery of multi-channel communications, preferably within a matrix organisation
• Experience of working in a highly regulated market with exposure to operational risk management would preferred
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...