Leading Travel Company
Salary £40-£45K plus 10% bonus and Benefits
An interesting and broad role for a CRM Manager to join a leading international transport operator who supports over 1 billion customer journeys per year.
Working as part of the Marketing, Communications and experiences team you will be the champion for the CRM platform and work across the group to lead the strategy and support the execution of succesful mutli-channel on-line marketing campaigns.
You would also be the champion of the Group’s CRM and customer data strategy and be responsible for ensuring the solution meets the needs of the end users. This means acting as first-line support for users, developing processes to ensure optimal usage of platform, as well as being responsible for the day-to-day relationship with suppliers.
• Be the owner of the CRM strategy and email/sms programmes across the Group, taking a proactive approach to the ongoing use and management of the solution
• Manage day-to-day eCRM operations with the business and with suppliers, providing support for the development and implementation of BAU campaigns and CRM programmes, as well as acting as a primary point of contact for the supplier
• Work with the business and suppliers to develop ways to continually enhance the quality of eCRM programmes in order to drive growth and increase ROI
• Take the lead in developing a roadmap for eCRM by working in conjunction with the business, suppliers and Group Head of Marketing.
• Proactively look for ways to enhance customer relationships through eCRM communication programmes (ie reactivation; real-time service information programmes etc)
• Be the champion of the Group’s database and data structure, providing the business with support in segmentation and data-specific queries; work with Customer Insight Manager on developing the RFV segmentation and other marketing segmentation models
• 3 years of relevant eCRM experience, eCRM design and data integration in a highvolume, data-driven B2C environment
• Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple programmes and tasks at one time
• Experience and understanding of working with complex database systems and managing processes to maintain them
• Campaign management experience of designing and delivering email campaigns • Good eye for detail and producing quality and engaging digital communications
• Understanding and experience of GDPR compliance
• Experience in building working relationships with internal and external stakeholders