Head of Marketing Technology
Salary £90K plus Bonus
A broad and strategic role for an experienced Head of Marketing Technology to join a leading Fintech. You will help drive the vision and strategy across the Omni Channel environment to deliver brilliant customer journeys across all of the digital products and services. . You will have the energy and ambition of and mind-set of an entrepreneur and the technical background to be capable of delivery and development whilst managing business stakeholders across the bank to meet product needs.
The pace of change of the Financial Services Industry with regulation, technology and customer expectations creates a unique opportunity for the bank to build new ways of customer engagement that will revolutionise customer interaction models.
As a Head of Marketing Platform, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Driving significant top-to-bottom cultural change in the banks approach to marketing technology and its associated infrastructure
• Creating a comprehensive marketing technology infrastructure strategy, that balances risk and opportunity for the business and safeguards capability and data flow/analytics streaming in and out
• Building knowledge, understanding and interest in teams around the business in martec and ad tech capability
• Ensuring that new deployments land and bed in correctly, working with control functions, project teams and development operations
• Setting the operational standards for martec/ad tech deployment and run, so that deployed infrastructure is protected and has maximum up-time
As Head of Marketing Platform, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Experience in marketing and advertising technologies, including analytics, data management, tracking technologies, tag management and deployment within an enterprise environment
• An education to degree level or can demonstrate equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of highly regulated environment and associated impact on these technologies
• Strong relationship management skills and the ability to act as a bridge between the business and technology and control functions, and build the right relationships to enable this to happen
• The ability to be adept at evaluating economic, market and customer trends affecting the business and its customers
• Ability to use data to drive change
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...