Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 + Excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an English speaking iOS developer to join a growing tech team in central Barcelona to work across a portfolio of enterprise products.
This is an exciting time to join the team, they’ve only recently opened the Barcelona office because of high client demand so it feels like a start-up but with the backing of an established business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Programming mobile applications for iPhone and iPad
• Participate in software design, estimation of development tasks, testing QA process, pair programming, troubleshooting and code debugging
• Occasionally work independently to deliver projects or product releases
The skills & experience required:
• Current commercial iOS development, including Objective C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with Unit testing, Continuous Integration and Source Control System
• Knowledge of Git source control
• Proficient knowledge of professional English language – all communications in the company are in English
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...