Mobile Software Developer (iOS)
Location: Central - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Digital Team in the automotive industry as a Mobile Software Engineer (iOS). We are looking for someone who can inspire our customers by nurturing our award-winning app and deliver new and innovative tools putting digital at the heart of the business.
In return, you’ll have the chance to be involved at the cutting edge of some of the newest and most innovative ideas within the automotive industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Deliver iOS mobile applications across a variety connected devices, systems, products and brands.
• Working closely with designers to craft beautiful and useable mobile experiences
• Build iOS libraries and frameworks that support our large and complex applications of the future
• Have a significant impact in delivering the overall vision and roadmap of current and future products
The skills & experience required:
• Degree in computer science or equivalent
• Outstanding technical knowledge of iOS development (Swift & Objective C)
• Knowledge of REST APIs, 3rd Party SDK integration
• Agile development (SCRUM/Kanban)
• Working with 3rd party development partners
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...