Developer in Test
Location: London – Central
Start Date: ASAP
Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Developer in Test (SDET) to join an established software development team. My Client is looking for an ambitious Junior Developer in Test who has some experience with automation tools, a modern programming language such as Java or C# and a desire to learn new skills.
· Programming in a modern language: Java, C#, Python, Ruby, C++
· Some experience using a testing framework such as Cucumber or Selenium Webdriver
· Used OOP Principles, Agile and familiar with Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
· Enjoys solving problem and can prioritise workloads
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Version control such as Git
· Ambitious and driven to learn new skills
· Experience in basic design patterns
· Experience with using the Atlassian stack
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...