Lead Android Developer
Mobile Product Consultancy
Salary €65,000 plus bonus
English speaking is a must
A brilliant and interesting opportunity for an experienced Android Developer to take a lead role within a leading Mobile Product Consultancy.
This is a diverse and dynamic company who take a best practice approach to building high performing enterprise applications. They love engineers who are passionate about building great products and who take a careful and considered approach.
They use the latest tools and tech and encourage and support developers in learning new skills and provide excellent training and personal development.
Established in London over 12 years ago, they have recently opened up an office in central Barcelona and are looking for a Lead Android Developer to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Leading Development across a range of products
· Programming mobile applications for Android devices
· Ensuring a best practice approach to development
· Creative thinking and abstract technical problem solving
· Following TDD, CI and Git source control
· Conducting code reviews and mentoring the junior developers
The skills & experience required:
· Solid commercial Android development, including Android SDK, Java and Android Studio
· Proficient knowledge of professional English language – all communications in the company are in English
· Experience with Unit testing, Continuous integration and Source Control system
· Knowledge of Git source control
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...