Lead Automation Test Engineer
This role is for a good all-round Lead Automation Engineer experienced with mobile and web test automation.
Working for a Global Product and Software Company at the forefront of innovation and technology. This is an opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects using cutting-edge tools and tech.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design and build automation framework components that enable test implementation across web and mobile channels
• Code framework components in Ruby, C#, Java or Python
• Implement and configure open source tools such as Cucumber, WebDriver and Appium
• Co-ordinate the test lifecycle with release automation processes
• Design and document test code standards
The skills & experience required:
• Three years of experience in software quality assurance
• Experience with either WebDriver, Appium or Cucumber
• Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies
• Testing within a mature agile and continuous delivery environment
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...