Mobile UI/UX Designer
Salary: £40k to £45k
A great job working on a popular and constantly evolving app, considering user needs to iterate and optimise the app, with the opportunity to build your skills too.
Knowledge and Experience:
· UX/UI design for native apps and mobile web
· Wireframing and prototyping tools such as AxureRP, InVision, Sketch etc.
· Thorough understanding of app UX best practices focussing on user need, accessibility, utility and simplicity
· Native app and responsive web design knowledge
· Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments
Prototype building in HTML, CSS and JS with either web libraries or from scratch would be desirable but not essential.
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...