Product Manager – Software as a Service (Saas)
Company: Specialist software provider
Salary: £55k-£60k + bonus + benefits
This is an interesting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to work within one of the UK's leading finance software providers. As a Product Manager, this role offers genuine scope to play a key part in product strategy and innovation.
You will be responsible for shaping the strategy across the current product portfolio and identifying new opportunities to innovate and launch new products
- Review, revise and deliver strategic Product Road-maps
- Manage product backlog
- Help inform the product management team on refining product roadmap decisions as needed.
- Use business research and analysis skills to help stay ahead of the competition.
- Work closely with Scrum and development teams
- You must have experience of taking software products to market and have been involved in the strategy and growth of a product suite
- Experience of working with partners and 3rd party vendors
- Ideally some experience of cloud services, but not essential
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...