Proposition Manager – Data Products
Leading Fintech (Finance experience not required)
Salary £45k to £55k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A fascinating Propositions role focused on converting large customer data sets into useful information and insights to create new digital products that provide revenue streams.
The key purpose of the role will be to support the development and delivery of innovative new business models and Information based propositions based on technology like blockchain and cloud platforms.
- Play a key role in the definition, design and development of new business models and information based propositions
- Support the development of innovative solutions to customer and business problems, owning the roadmap of delivery
- Identification of customer needs through market research, market intelligence and by working with external 3rd parties
- Responsible for the development of clearly defined commercial business cases
- Negotiate and execute commercial frameworks, which may include working with 3rd party partners
- Support in developing a pricing model and commercialisation route
- Management of existing information based products, including continuous enhancement, new iterations and optimising commercial return.
- Actively manage stakeholders such as Tech, Digital, Marketing etc. to ensure coherent commercial and marketing plans are achieved
- Monitoring product performance and risks
- Forecasting product performance and amending strategies as required
- Maintain awareness of competitor trends and innovation in the information industry
Knowledge, Experience & Ability:
- Experience of driving commercial outcomes within an organisation
- Detailed understanding of customer journeys and customer experience – understanding of propositions that are delivered digitally and experience of working with UX and UI professionals
- Highly numerate with strong critical thinking skills
- Expertise in analysis of customer data to optimise targeting, communication and messaging
- Able to test the effectiveness of different marketing mixes (pricing, proposition) to different audiences and optimise overall proposition, placements, language, tone of voice etc.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build trusted relationships with partners.
- Knowledge of how to use standard risk management processes
- Capable of adapting quickly to change
- Successful stakeholder relationship management
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...