Salary: £40K-£50K + Benefits
Location: Central London
An excellent opportunity for an experienced OA Lead to join a market leading digital product and service design studio
The team is award-winning and focus on rapid product breakthrough development
You will be using the latest technology to deliver bespoke applications to match client specifications
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Senior QA Lead to help co-ordinate software testing activities
• Create test plans
• Provide support for QA testers throughout projects
• Line responsibility and performance monitoring
• Assist with technical documentation.
Skills & Requirements:
• Familiar with Behaviour-Driven Development, Cucumber and Gherkin spec
• Experience with QA Testing tools and Test case management products.
• Experience with mobile first projects combining responsive & adaptive techniques
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...