Manual QA Tester (Opportunity to gain automation skills)
Global Media Company
Location: Central – London
Great opportunity for a Manual Tester to grow with a leading media product company and gain exposure to automated testing.
Ensuring that projects meet both business and quality expectations, this QA Test role is an integral part of the agile project teams to drive quality.
• Testing of website and mobile app solutions
• Requirements analysis, test design, test execution, reporting and resolving quality issues
• Apply different testing methodologies – functional, regression, exploratory, cross-browser and smoke testing
• Provide estimates and reports to project management
Skills & Experience:
• Commercial experience in software quality assurance
• Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
• Experience of working in an agile environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Knowledge of defect life cycle and bug tracking tool – JIRA
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...