Salary £35-£40K + Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an English speaking React.js developer to join a growing tech team in central Barcelona to work across a portfolio of enterprise products.
This is an exciting time to join the team, they’ve only recently opened the Barcelona office because of high client demand so it feels like a start-up but with the backing of an established business.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Creating and maintaining automated code tests
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• Comfortable dealing with API’s and utilising REST / JSON interfaces
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Proficient knowledge of professional English language – all communications in the company are in English
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...