Senior Android Developer
Salary: £55K-£70K + Benefits
Location: Central London
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Android Developer to join a market leading digital product and service design studio
The team is award-winning and focus on rapid product breakthrough development
You will be using the latest technology to deliver bespoke applications to match client specifications
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop Android Applications to match client specifications.
• Integration with server-side systems.
• Collaborate closely with other team members, e.g. UX designers and product teams.
• Provide technical assistance to project managers.
• Assist with technical documentation.
Skills & Requirements:
• 3-5 years’ professional experience developing native Android applications
• Good working knowledge of Android SDK, Kotlin, RX Java and Retrofit
• Good understanding of mobile device variants, capabilities and constraints
• Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development
• Self-motivated and Customer focused, with good communication skills
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...