An excellent opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to take on a Lead Dev-ops role at a well- established and fast-growing Digital Agency based in Bristol.
The successful Linux Dev Ops / Linux Systems Administrator will become an active member of the development team and take responsibility for managing the platforms across multiple data centres as well as developing and maintaining automated build processes and internal services.
The ideal DevOps Engineer will have extensive Linux knowledge ideally utilised within a Web Operations environment (WebOps), proven commercial experience in a Systems Admin role, including maintaining, developing and supporting Linux-based systems (Red Hat / CentOS or variants).
Overview of Role:
* Continuous improvement of practices
* Taking ownership of all infrastructure issues and cloud management
* Developing and improving CI/CD pipelines
* Automating business processes
* Optimising application environments
* Improving the overall efficiency of our services and offerings
* Promoting DevOps ways of working across the company
* Experience with Costing/Estimating/Planning DevOps projects
* Good understanding of frameworks and Opensource CMS systems
* A strong Infrastructure organisation and management experience
* Expert Linux System Administration skills
* High level of skill with cloud platforms (especially AWS)
* Experience with Docker Containers
* Commercial configuration and release management knowledge (DevOps tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similar)
* An understanding of and experience with Continuous Integration using Jenkins or another CI tool.
* Excellent knowledge of scripting languages (i.e. Python, Bash, Perl, etc.)
* Experience with source control systems (Git)
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...