This is an interesting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to work within one of the UK's leading finance software providers. As the most senior Product Manager, this role offers genuine scope to play a key part in product strategy and innovation.
You will be responsible for shaping the strategy across the current product portfolio and identifying new opportunities to innovate and launch new products
- Review, revise and deliver strategic Product Road-maps
- Help inform the product management team on refining product roadmap decisions as needed.
Leading a team of Product Managers you will compile and present meaningful market and competitor intelligence to facilitate product strategy and executive decision making.
- Use business research and analysis skills to help stay ahead of the competition.
- Develop strategic relationships within the research analyst community and leverage their knowledge to develop an internal point of view of the industry.
- You must have experience of taking digital products to market and have been involved in the strategy and growth of the products.
- An analytical thinker who is able to provide insight into the market
- Experience of managing a product team
- Ability to innovate
- Ideally some experience of cloud services, but not essential
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...