Senior Experiential Digital PM
Working on Virtual Reality solution for one of most famous global brands
Duration: 3 months + likely extension
Rate: £300 - £340 p/day
Incredible chance to work on revolutionary retail customer interaction solution in stores, through data analytics and tracking from a virtual reality concept.
· Project Managing Digital in store activations connecting physical and digital in an intelligent, interactive and targeted fashion.
· Working with the pitch team on new projects for some very exciting brands and supporting on some major new business opportunities.
· Managing the full digital life cycle
Skills and experience
· Certified Scrum Master
· Experience of working with retail clients for an agency
· Previous experience of managing experiential projects
· Used to managing in-house, multi-disciplined teams and 3rd party vendors
· Client facing and excellent stakeholder management skills
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...