Digital Tech Agency
A great job, working with good people for a highly respected agency, managing and delivering interesting technical projects.
The majority of projects are either web applications interfaced with back-end systems, mobile applications or digital media projects.
Agency experience essential.
· Managing and delivering client projects, mainly web apps connected to back-end systems, mobile apps and digital media projects.
· Identifying and defining client requirements
· Managing and owning stakeholder meetings with senior management or board level clients
· Time & cost estimations
· Managing project teams, scope, budgets and team efficiency
· Managing multiple work-streams with third parties
· Communicating with project teams to keep everyone informed about progress, risks, issues, dependencies and burn rates
· Presenting to groups and senior stakeholders (internal and external)
· Financial reporting and budget management
Experience & Skills
· Agile project delivery experience
· Strong Digital / Technical background
· Agency experience delivering web builds, BAU release management, social media campaigns, eCRM, mobile first and responsive projects
· Experience of requirements gathering, task and estimate breakdowns and functional specification development
· Internal and external team management
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· Knowledge of CMS systems
· Up-to-date with digital trends
· Knowledge of Project Management tools (MS Project, BaseCamp etc.)
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...