Senior Integrated Campaign Project Manager (Digital & Print)
Leading Marketing Agency
An excellent opportunity for an experience Project Manager who has experience of running integrated marketing campaigns across print and digital to join a market leading agency.
This is a pivotal role within a team of 27 supporting one of the agencies largest Retail clients.
Working on site you would be leading a team of 3 other project managers and working collaboratively with account teams, creative teams and client stakeholders to deliver a high standard of work.
This is a pivotal role within the team, and will ensure the smooth creation of great work that we can all be proud of.
- Produce and communicate budget estimates and timelines, measuring progress of projects against those throughout the delivery process to ensure projects deliver on brief, on time, and on budget
- Ensure all project team members have an understanding of campaign production workflow, and their related tasks, flagging any issues with the Head of Account
- Create staffing plan outlining the required skillsets and level of effort per each campaign delivery phase
- Financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project, informing all relevant parties of the current project burn-rate and financial implications of delays, additional amends and re-briefs
- Develop and maintain strong Client relationships through clear communication and by building trust between yourself and Client contacts
- Proactively anticipate and rectify issues to campaign delivery, identifying and mitigating against risks at all times
- Support the business to develop technical excellence safeguarding delivery per the campaign specifications
- Provide detailed project status against the campaign objectives and budgets
- Work collaboratively, motivate and encourage the closest and wider teams ensuring all team members remain focused on delivering the best work possible and feel supported in doing so
- Champion the weekly completion of timesheets by providing all project team members with the correct job number for each brief
- 5+ years’ experience managing creative and artwork process from initial briefing to delivery.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software
- Technical competence and understanding of Retail creative process / working within a creative environment.
- Good understanding of project finances and commercials – estimating, timings, costs and invoicing.
- Confident communication skills with Client
- Past experience in managing external partner relationships
- Strong track record in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Previous Experience of Project Budget Management and Scheduling
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...