Senior Java Developer
6 Month contract
An interesting opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to work on a large scale platform transformation programme. Working as part of the Government Digital Services team.
· Have experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
· Have the skills to build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a continuous deployment environment.
· Be knowledgeable of tools and techniques used within the wider team, both Developers and Non-Developers.
· Have experience building server-side web applications and have detailed knowledge of HTML, Java 7, REST.
· Have working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
· Have knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems. Have system administration and configuration management skills.
· Experience of: handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage; designing and maintaining public HTTP APIs; building and scaling high-traffic websites; using of Responsive Web Design.
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...