Contract Test Manager - QA
6 months +
Rate: £420 - £480 p/day
Writing and implementing automated acceptance tests.
Helping to specify, develop and deliver applications, web services in a highly Agile environment for the finance sector
- Technical specialist with Automated test experience in BDD using Cucumber
- Experience in building automation framework using WebdriverIO and JavaScipt
- Sound knowledge of building Functional Automation Suites
- Hands On experience on various Automation Tools (Selenium Webdriver / QTP)
- Strong skills in Designing & implementation of Automation Frameworks (Data Driven/Keyword/Hybrid)
- Exposure working in an Agile development environment with an understanding of Scrum Methodology (BDD, TDD)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Experience of using BitBucket
- Strong ability to debug code, analyzes failures, and trace defects to the root cause
- Strong ability to analyze requirements, identify requirements’ gaps and derive test cases from requirements
- Understanding of various types of testing viz. SIT, UAT, etc
- Understanding of testing path and code progression through the route-to-live pipeline
- Exposure to nonfunctional testing and related automation tools such as Pa11y/ Fire Eyes for Accessibility testing
- Ability to work with devops team to set up and configure functional and non-functional tools
- Ability to draft OR support drafting of a project’s agile test strategy
- Ability to coordinate with external teams for UAT, integration testing etc for dependency management
Call to discuss your vacancies on 0117 929 8243, email or upload details and we’ll be in touch.
Digital, Mobile and Information Technology
Board Level, Strategy, Planning, Operations, Programme and Project Management, Architecture, Development, UX and UI, Testing, Delivery, Analytics
Digital, Mobile and IT
Board Level | Strategy | Planning | Operations | Programme and Project Management | Architecture | Development | UX and UI | Testing | Delivery | Analytics
Working in Mobile?
Find out who gets paid what...