Excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Automation consultant to join one of the UK’s leading Financial Services companies.
Working as part of small marketing automation team and a wider marketing team you will be responsible for orchestrating and executing marketing automation programs using a data led approach to interact and communicate with customers on digital channels.
- Identify data driven targeting, micro segmentation, and trigger-based decision rules to realise value from business data.
- Maintain and optimise Marketing Automation performance to deliver effective marketing communications.
- Ensure required controls and process across all programs executed through Marketing Automation Platform.
- Support project delivery and testing teams validating technical and functional requirements.
- Collaborate with data managers to define segmentation and engagement business rules.
- Support Marketing team to define campaign rules for optimal performance and ROI.
- Create and maintain audience strategies across Marketing Automation platforms, as well as other advertising platforms and formats.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience managing Data Management Platform (salesforce, Oracle, Adobe etc…)
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns throughout the Customer Lifecycle, within Campaign Management and/or Data Management Platforms.
- Understanding of Marketing Automation platforms used to for marketing communications, activating data, and awareness of key dependencies to execute campaigns
- Experience defining and executing email communications and driving continuous improvement to KPIs.
- Input into defining new customer experience, opportunities to enhance technology requirements to deliver outcomes more effectively